- Bee blocks: I finally caught up with these a couple of weeks back, and have just completed Judiths scrappy log-cabins (in the pink below!) which brings me almost up to date!
- Craft fairs - well this pretty much took over my life in November and December. In total, I think my stuff was on sale at 6 or 7 fairs,
- Business cards - done! Thank you MOO!
- Childcare - tick. I have a childminder in place for a few hours a week and Felix is happy, except for the few seconds as I leave the room, which she still doesn't like :(
- Brit Quilt Pillow fight - loved it - here's what I made, and what I was lucky enough to receive
- Christmas presents - done! Table runner, chair covers, tote bags, make-up bags etc.
- Learning to screen-print onto fabric - I'm so excited about this...next Tuesday I am going to spend the day with a local screen-print artist, who happens to do the most beautiful tea-towels and other products, and we are going to try some simple screen prints onto calico and linen...will report back.
- Add to my solids stash..err..well stash has definitely grown, so I guess this is a tick!
Hmm...from now on it all gets a bit less impressive...
- Sliced coins quilt - absolutely no progress...zilch....nada
- Ditto for my Bee Europa Quilt for Felix, and a quilt for me...but I do have The Stained Pink Quilt along planned, thanks to the lovely Sarah.
- Free motion quilt a large item...not yet
- Approach another shop...no time for this one either!
There were, however, a few things that weren't on the list...
- A few commissions that popped up along the way
- Making a quilt to sell - the bonkers quilt
- Taking part in another secret swap, the Mouthy Stitchers zippy pouch swap... I'm currently stalking my partner for ideas of what to make them!
- Getting through to the Shortlist in the Quokka quilts Bloggers choice bundle competition...I made it through to the last 8 (out of over 300!) with this selection...and although I didn't win, I was still super chuffed to get that far.
- Oh, and Carly over Crafted by Carly very kindly awarded me this blog award - Thanks Carly!
Bring it on 2012, let's get some more things ticked off!