- An impromptu T-shirt for the little lady
- Bee Block for Miriam in Bee Europa. Miriam asked us to use this picture as inspiration
and I came up with this - extra points if you can spot the piece of the picture I used? (James failed this test - not sure if that's down to his fabric related concentration issues, or my sewing.... )
Work in progress:
- Sliced Coins quilt.Still no progress. I fear I have moved on.
- Supernova quilt-along. Progress, but not as fast as I would like it! All the coloured blocks are complete and I've decided on a colour order, and started stitching the blocks together..
Projects taken on but not yet started (worryingly a growing list!):
- Dress a girl around the world
- Dining room chair cushions for my brother
- Bench cushion for my oldest friend (clarify: the one I've known the longest, she's not ancient!)
- Brit Bee - the first block for Trudi is a LynneBobSquarepants block by Lynne (aka Lily's Quilts). Trudi has very kindly cut the fabric and given us good instructions, but I'm still worried about my seams not matching! More on this one when I start it!