- This view from our balcony
- Swimming twice a day with Felix
- Pancakes with melted white chocolate as a breakfast option
- Cocktails and Maltese Bruschetta - yum!
- Reading a whole book, for the first time in ages!
Only one. Felix decided to throw up on the return flight - until then I thought this was something that happened to other people, but no, it happens to us! Felix was not at all perturbed by the incident and paddled in her own sick, but James is still picking the bits out of his watch strap!. We did have to giggle, though, as people started surreptitiously getting out their duty-free perfume purchases to cover the smell. Sorry folks!
On another note, there was a FANTASTIC parcel waiting for me on our return. The gorgeous and uber talented Nic who blogs at Supercutetilly had made us a custom paper-cut for our new kitchen. I'd sent her a brain dump of our family, and she brilliantly turned it into this!
Nic, I know you know this cos I've told you, but we LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!