Hmm. Lots but they've all been the subject of previous non work-in-progress posts so I'll only witter on about the latest two. (But if you really want to see the completed Supernova, click here!)
Both are Brit Bee related. Here are the Miss June's blocks. Fiona asked us for two disappearing nine-patches, which were really fun to do, partly because of the gorgeous "vintagey" fabrics she chose.
And then Miss July, Judith, sent some red and white Oakshott cottons and asked us to..well do what we like, really! Here's my efforts
This optical illusion one took me longer to work out the maths for than it did to sew it together! I ended up making two sets of stripes and then slicing them into different thicknesses and alternating them before sewing them together. If anyone wants the numbers, let me know, I'll happily pass them on to save someone else the pain!
This second one was completely improvised, in contrast to the first - and equally fun to make!
Work in progress:
- Sliced Coins quilt. Still no progress (beyond a joke really!)
- Bee Europa - it's my month! I've sent these fabrics:
And using this quilt as my inspiration have asked for flower blocks with any kind of piecing around the edges. I can't wait to see what the clever ladies come up with!
- The shop in Hastings. The Rainbow quilt and the ticker tape cushion both sold pretty quickly, so I've committed to do another quilt and a few more cushions. The only progress worth photographing is two similar cushion tops.
- In a bit of a departure from my normal bright colours, I've done something in neutrals...what do you think? (honestly!) Will these sell or shall I go back to zingy colours?!
- Project 51 (sssshhh we can't talk about it!)
Projects taken on but not yet started: