Monday 28 November 2011

Splendid swapping!

The Great Brit Quilt Pillow Fight is over!  This is the package I sent to Lynn (Rainingcatsanddogs), my lovely partner.


(which she says she liked - yeay!)

And in return I received this amazing package from Jo (Sewjo2009).  Such a beautifully made cushion in lovely rainbow colours, plus a Moda pre-cut pack and a cool hoop for storing all those sewing knick-knacks.

Jo, I love it, thank you so much!

And if that wasn't enough, Miss Laura (Needles, Pins and Baking tins) and I had an impromptu little swap when, in exchange for some relatively boring but useful furnishing fabrics, she sent me this veritable mountain of rainbow scraps, and her first ever zippy pouch (you wouldn't know it was her first!)


Many thanks LJ, I'm so chuffed with my goodies :)

Oh, and Laura is having a super giveaway for some "It's a Hoot" fabrics, pop over and have a little look!

x

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great mail day, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making the postmen work for their money - good going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got one of the nicest cushions in the swap - love the stack n whack design. Enjoy your scraps! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not boring at all! It was perfect, and exactly what I needed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the cushions!! Enjoy the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cushion you made as well as the one you received. And a bag full of scraps from Laura. Happy post indeed!

    ReplyDelete