Sunday 30 January 2011

I know that bird!

I bought a picture in Brighton a couple of years ago, which I adore.  It's called "Love birds" and is a screen print with vintage fabrics.

It's rather remiss, I know, but I hadn't really thought much about the artist until...well... until today when I was reading a magazine and came across this gorgeous outfit by Clothkits.

Birdie Shift Dress Sewing Pattern (Red Babycord) (1-3 and 4-6)

I know that bird! I squeal.

It turns out that my picture and this dress are by the rather talented Jane Foster, whose website and blog I have now found.  You can see more GORGEOUS things there so take a look.

Now, shall I succumb and buy Felix that dress, even though she's too small for it?!

x

2 comments:

  1. I love that print. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm - Clothkits - takes me back to my childhood when my mum made outfits for me and my sister! Pleased to see they're still going!

    ReplyDelete