OK, here goes:
- Sliced coins quilt - this one is on hold until the lovely Metro circles in Fuchsia I've ordered for the backing arrives!
- Bee Europa March Block - Muriel asked us for a strip rather than a block and sent me these lovely purples.
New projects started this week:
- Cushions - my exciting news this week is that a gorgeous little shop in Hastings Old town wants to stock my cushions (yeay, and double yeay!) They are taking 4 to start with and like the spring greens used on the sample I sent them. I managed to cut three cushion tops the other morning when little F had an unusually long sleep.
- Supernova quiltalong - Here's the fabric selection I'm mulling over for this quilt - 9 stars all in different colourways. The thing is, I daren't move these piles of fabric from our bedroom floor now, in case I forget what I've decided!
Projects completed this week: (just one!)
- Charley Harper Quiltalong Mouse for Felix's room. You can read about this here