Wednesday 23 March 2011

Work in progress wednesday!

Hmmmm, this week there seems to be an awful lot of work in progress, and not a lot getting done!  It's prompted me to link up with WIP Wednesday held over at Freshly Pieced to help me focus on making some decent progress with these projects in the next week!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


OK, here goes:

Work in progress:
  • Sliced coins quilt - this one is on hold until the lovely Metro circles in Fuchsia I've ordered for the backing arrives!
  • Bee Europa March Block - Muriel asked us for a strip rather than a block and sent me these lovely purples. 
 Here's a little sneak preview, it's not quite finished but well on the way

New projects started this week:
  • Cushions - my exciting news this week is that a gorgeous little shop in Hastings Old town wants to stock my cushions (yeay, and double yeay!)  They are taking 4 to start with and like the spring greens used on the sample I sent them.  I managed to cut three cushion tops the other morning when little F had an unusually long sleep.


  • Supernova quiltalong - Here's the fabric selection I'm mulling over for this quilt - 9 stars all in different colourways.  The thing is, I daren't move these piles of fabric from our bedroom floor now, in case I forget what I've decided!


Projects completed this week: (just one!)
  • Charley Harper Quiltalong Mouse for Felix's room.  You can read about this here
Right..back to it :)

x

3 comments:

  1. I love your Charlie Harper Quiltalong Mouse, it is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics, and I love your Charlie Harper quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having one of those weeks when I have a list as long as my arm but none of it's getting done, probably due to allotment digging !
    Fab news on the cushions I bet they will be wanting more than you can make soon.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete