Here's the run-down .. (linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly pieced!)
Just one. After seeing gorgeous fabric storage bags whipped up by Freshly Pieced and All this for them, I headed over to the source of their inspiration, Pink Penguin, where there is a fabulous easy tutorial for making them. I skipped the patchwork on the sides, opting just to quilt my chosen fabric, and doubled the sizes on everything to make a storage bag for Felix's toys, so when we head out somewhere, I can take a selection with me.
Work in progress:
- Sliced Coins quilt. hmmm...No progress
- Supernova quilt-along. Progress! Only yellow and light blue left to do. Had a little play with a mosaic to give you a feel for how it might look...
Projects taken on but not yet started (gulp):
- Bee Europa April Block
- Dress a girl around the world
- Baby quilt for shop
- Dining room chair cushions for my brother
- Bench cushion for my oldest friend (clarify: the one I've known the longest, she's not ancient!)