b) stroking fabric (we did quite a bit of that)
d) making inappropriate jokes
- A much belated purchase of a 24" ruler - no more wonky strips for me - I kept accidentally clouting people with this - sorry if that was you...
- A large can of 505 (swear by it!)
- A new rotary blade
- Bargain freezer paper
And then fabric basics:
- Two metres of grey pinstripe cotton - I'm thinking bags and linings
- Two metres of navy/white pinstripe cotton - the same
- One metre of a very soft linen - quilt backing
- A metre each of a vibrant Kona shade from Mandy at Simply Solids - not sure what for but I love them!
- Two half metre Echino prints - Cameras and cars - LOVE these, the only way I could possibly use them is if I cut them up really small!
- Two half metre Melody Miller prints, one from Ruby star Rising, and one from the latest range, Ruby Star Spring, just because I HAD to own one!
A few random choices - I wanted to make sure I didn't come back with just one type of fabric, so I chose:
- A stunning print by Dan Bennett, plus two prints from the latest Philip Jacobs range (I think!)
- A half yard of a Liberty "map" fabric
- An amazing heavyweight London map fabric that was 98" wide
- Some Oakshott cotton (thanks to Judith I made a beeline for this stand!) in a totally gorgeous neutral Earth shade
- and some spotty upholstery weight fabric
I'll leave you with a few iPhone pictures of just some of the gorgeous quilts that caught my eye.....be inspired!